Meals:Day 1: Lunch/Dinner – Day 2: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner -Day 3: Breakfast
|No. of Person||Price per Pax|
* BOAT round trip from Hayanggabon Port to Bucas Grande Island
– Sohoton cove exploration
– Hagukan cave (Snoring cave)
– Diving cave/Cliff Diving
– Boating to NON STING JELLYFISH lagoon
– Bolitas cave/Tundan Cave/Crystal Cave
– Tik tikan lake viewing
– Marka A white beach
– Bubon group of islands
– Isla Noah
– Resort viewing @ club tara resort or hidden island resort
* Paddle boat for Sohoton cove
* Entrance fees
* Tour guide fees
* Paddlers fees
* Environmental fees
* Tour escort
– In the event of unfavorable weather conditions and flight cancellation we think flexibility to rebook is essential to your comfortable day
– No down payment, No reservation policy.
-Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
-Children between 3 to 7 years old are 50% discount.
– 50% required as reservation payment which is not refundable but re-bookable, balance payment will be settled the day of your tour.
– Down payment of the Group cost remitted through the following
– Mask and Snorkeling gear are not included.
Bank Name: Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP), Surigao Branch
Smart Padala # 5577-5193-3543-1103